|Name of Fund||Biotechnology Commercialisation Fund (BCF)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)|
|Agency||Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation (MBC)|
2. Medical and Health Sciences
|Sub Sector||1. Biopharmacy Biotechnology, Food Biotechnology, Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
2. Medical and Healthcare
|Fund Objective||1. To facilitate on-going commercialisation of biotechnology products and services; and
2. To facilitate expansion of existing biotechnology business.
|Description Scope||• The BCF Facility is a term loan/financing facility that will be offered based on conventional principles primarily for the financing of working capital and capital expenditure
• Hybrid Loan & Grant facility
• Maximum of RM 3 million , based on ratio 2:1 between loan and grant
|Quantum Of Funding||Minimum of RM 500,000 to a maximum of RM 3,000,000|
|Eligibility||1. The applicant must be a BioNexus Status company;
2. Is majority Malaysian owned i.e. at least 51% of the equity is owned by Malaysians; and
3. Minimum paid-up capital of RM250,000.
|Telephone No||03-2116 5588|